Paster Properties partnered with Bader Development in the fall of 2013 to redevelop the former three- story, multi-tenant office building at 1730 Plymouth Road into a mixed-use development. The mixed-use property, which is located directly across from Ridgedale Center in Minnetonka, features 15,830 square feet of retail and five levels of luxury, market rate apartments. Anchor tenant Highland Bank operated out of a trailer from August 2015 to mid-January 2017 while The Shops at 1700 was being developed from the ground up. Construction was completed on schedule, allowing residents to move in and tenants to begin operating in their new spaces in January 2017.
- 15,830 square feet of retail on the first floor
- Current tenants include
- Farm and Vine, a Greenfield Restaurant
- Caribou / Einstein Bagels
- Highland Bank
- Light RX
- WellHaven PetHealth
- Drive-thru lanes for Highland Bank and Caribou/Einstein.
- 115 one and two-bedroom, market-rate rental units on floors 2-6.
- Two levels of underground heated parking for residents; ground-level parking for retail customers
- Indoor clubhouse and fitness center for residents
- Outdoor deck, pool and rooftop garden for residents