After successfully completing the redevelopment of Mendota Plaza in 2010, Paster is now expanding the shopping center to include an additional 10,860 square feet of retail. The retail development will consist of a 6,000-square-foot restaurant pad and a 4,680-square-foot free-standing retail building. Additionally, Paster partnered with At Home Apartments of St. Paul to develop the first market-rate apartments in Mendota Heights since 1984. The four-story, 139-unit apartment complex will feature one and two-bedroom units that range from 650 to 1,400 square feet. The development is expected to be complete in 2018.
- 6,000 square foot restaurant pad with patio
- 4,860 square feet of retail space
- Adjacent to 139 unit market rate apartment building
- Direct right in access off Highway 110 with great visibility
- Trail access to Lebanon Hills Greenway